Me leegi tuvastamise andur
Me Flame Sensor from Makeblock can be used to detect fire source or light source with wavelength in the range of 760 nm to 1100 nm. Its detection angle is up to 60 degrees, and detection accuracy can be adjusted. When the flame is detected, its blue in indicator will light on. It can be applied to the safety monitoring projects such as fire-fighting robot and flame alarm. The port of this module has black ID, and RJ25 cable can used to connect to the port with black ID on Makeblock Orion.
* The detection distance is 1m when the height of flame is 5cm;
* The onboard potentiometer can be adjusted for its sensitivity;
* Anti-reverse protection - connecting the power supply inversely will not damage IC;
* White area of module is the reference area to contact metal beams;
* Adopt RJ25 port for easy connection;
* Provide output ports for digital and analog signal;
* Provide pin-type of port to support most development boards including Arduino series.
SAADAVAL ALATES VEEBRUAR 2018